Our process clears the fog surrounding your purpose and future
Is a blueprint right for you?
The best way to determine if a Blueprint is right for you is to speak to us directly about the challenges your business is facing and the objectives you want to achieve
- Give us your undivided attention for six half-day sessions. No phones, no email, no distractions.
- Prepare to step outside the daily concerns of your business and let go of your preconceptions.
- Make use of our comfortable, welcoming downtown space and delve into the workings of your organization with our expert guidance.
- We formulate a Unifying Proposition that expresses your true purpose and direction.
- We analyse every aspect of your business, choosing which to retain and which are no longer serving you.
Thanks! your message has been sent
We respect how precious your time is. Expect to hear from us within one business day.
88 Madison Avenue,
Toronto, ON, M5R 2S4
Jaime Watt, Executive Chairman, Navigator
"The high-profile clients who engage this public relations firm expect nothing but the best. Navigator’s Unifying PropositionTM helps attract and retain their very select clientele."View All Case Studies
HOW A BLUEPRINT WILL CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS
Create a clear, concise and compelling strategic filter that guides every decision you make and every action you take.
Clarity gives your leadership team the elevated confidence to boldly lead your organization into a bigger future.
Inspire your staff to be innovative by giving them a singular, tangible focus that triggers their creativity.
Discover new markets to penetrate and revenue generating ideas that you never imagined before.
Arm your leadership and sales team with one clear, concise and compelling statement of purpose for pitches, meetings and presentations.
Our Methodology Explained
“A must read for anyone who wants sales to come faster and easier. It picks up where Simon Sinek’s Start with Why leaves off.”
WE ALSO DO PUBLIC SPEAKING
Whether you are in retail, business to business, business to consumer, professional services or philanthropy, engaging Blueprint’s founders to speak at your conference, convention or corporate event will give your attendees entertaining insights into what it takes to survive and thrive in today’s uncertain business environment.