What is it, at your core, that makes your business uniquely remarkable?
Clarity about who you are as an organization – what your “secret sauce” is – is the Holy Grail of every leader. Unfortunately, too many companies lack clarity about who they are, which causes a multitude of problems up and down the organization.
Blueprint’s public speaking presentation provides a simple solution to the clarity challenge faced by so many organizations. Having a clear, concise and compelling answer to the question “Why should I choose you?” – in 7 words or less – will give you complete clarity about who you are as a business and where you are going. It’s like the veil lifts and the fog clears for the leadership team and everyone else in the organization, and it will shape every area of the business, not just marketing and sales.
From Blueprint’s presentation, you will discover how clarity will:
1. Give you a simple strategic filter that guides everything you do and say: every decision you make and every action you take.
2. Align everyone in the organization with its core purpose, and inspire them to work more cooperatively and enthusiastically to achieve the organization’s future goals.
3. Make sales come faster and easier.
Blueprint’s presentation will also reveal how many of the traditional and accepted business practices – such as mission, vision and values, and selling with features and benefits – are holding you back from faster growth.
Whether you are in retail, business to business, business to consumer, professional services or philanthropy, engaging Blueprint’s founders, Ian Chamandy and Ken Aber, to speak at your conference, convention or corporate event will give your attendees entertaining insight into their provocative views on what it takes to survive and thrive in the emerging, uncertain business environment.
1. One hour presentation with Q & A at end
2. One hour presentation followed by a two